Congratulations to the NSW athletes selected to the 2021 Junior World Championship Squad and the National Development Squad!
Teams have been renamed to Squads in 2021 in light of the recent announcement by Paddle Australia that National Teams would not be participating in International competitions in 2021.
This is no way diminishes the achievements of our athletes over the past year and each is to be congratulated on their achievements.
Of the 10 athletes selected to the Juniors Squad, 5 are from NSW and on the NDS, of the 23 athletes selected, 9 are from NSW and athletes are representing four separate clubs from across our state!
Congratulations to you all!!
2021 Junior Worlds Squad
- Riley Clarke (Salty Paddlers)
- Natalia Drobot (Avoca)
- Callum Elliot (Illawarra)
- Toby Schooley (SNBKC)
- Ziko Vesely (SNBKC)
2021 National Development Squad
- Callum Elliot (Illawarra)*
- Natalia Drobot (Avoca)*
- Guy Robinson (SNBKC)
- Sean Ryce (SNBKC)
- Ziko Vesely (SNBKC)*
- Michael Dunbar (SNBKC)
- Charles Heaton-Armstrong (Salty Paddlers)
- Zoe Shirdon (SNBKC)
- Amelia Thornthwaite (SNBKC)
* Athletes gained automatic selection to the ND squad as a result of their selection to the Worlds Junior Championships Squad.