Race 5: Pittwater Finale
Saturday 4th December, 2021
Start from Rowland Reserve, Bayview NSW
Early Bird entries close Tuesday 30th November, entries close Thursday 2nd December
Briefing via email only
Pittwater Finale Flyer
Race 5 of the 2021 PaddleNSW Harbour Series returns to Pittwater for the series finale, hosted by Manly Warringah Kayak Club.
All Covid conditions apply – you will need to be Double Vaccinated to attend and/or participate. Proof of double vaccination will be required. Please don’t attend if you’re experiencing Covid or Flu-like symptoms, if you’ve been in, or you come from a Covid Hotspot, or if you’re supposed to be in isolation for any reason.
- There are two courses, Long Course (14km) and Short Course (9km)
- In order to manage crowd sizes (Covid-19) we will have separate check-in times depending on which course and craft you intend to use. See specific times below.
- A Race Briefing will be emailed to you the Friday night before the race. Be sure to read it as there will be no briefing on the day
- You should arrive early in order to collect and affix your race number but not before the allocated check-in times. New numbers will be allocated.
- Please arrive ready to paddle and leave the venue as soon as you have completed your race (once again due to Covid-19). There will be no presentations this year.
- There will be no catering services provided in this year’s Series so bring everything you need with you.