Paddle Australia has released comprehensive Covid19 guidelines for paddlers and clubs 20200319-guidance to paddlers and clubs-final
- All paddling must take place in single craft; team boats (Doubles, 4’s, OC6s) are not permitted
- Contact paddling (such as canoe polo) is not permitted.
- Training may occur provided social distancing measures are in place both on and of the water.
- Any paddler who shows symptoms or suspects contact with Covid19 must report this to the club and immediately self-isolate
- There will be no inter-club, series or championship paddling events until further notice.
- Clubs should arrange for any surfaces or areas that are commonly used by paddlers to be cleaned regularly, and for hand sanitising products to be freely available to facility users.
- Communal facilities such as shower blocks should not to be used where possible, and where that is not possible, social distancing practices maintained.
- A register of all participants must be kept for every club activity.
Read the full guidelines above for more detailed information.