Congratulations to the NSW athletes selected to the Senior & U23 World Championship Squads!
Teams have been renamed to Squads in 2021 in light of the recent announcement by Paddle Australia that National Teams would not be participating in International competitions in 2021.
This is no way diminishes the achievements of our athletes over the past year and each is to be congratulated on their achievements.
Of the 20 athletes selected to the Seniors Squad, 9 are from NSW and on the U23 Squad, of the 15 athletes selected, 7 are from NSW and athletes are again representing four separate clubs from across our state!
Congratulations to you all!!
2021 Senior Worlds Squad
* 2020+1 Olympic Team Members
2021 U23 Worlds Squad
- Fletcher Armstrong sports page (NSWIS/Avoca)
- Ella Beere (NSWIS/Avoca)
- Jakob Hammond (NSWIS/SNBKC)
- Kailey Harlen (NSWIS/SNBKC)
- Jasmine Locke (NSWIS/Illawarra)
- Georgia Sinclair (NSWIS/Avoca)
- Jemma Smith (NSWIS/Avoca)
Video Source: jobrigdenjonesathlete